Friday, September 14, 2007

Girl Friends Unlimited

http://www.girlfriendsunlimited.com/default.aspx

Check out this link for Girl Friends Unlimited. It is a women's program that I think our church should consider! I'm willing to get it started if you guys are interested. It is a chance for women to get together and fellowship. If just we blog girls participated it would be worth the money. It cost about $200 for a years membership. Our scrap booking night coming up on Sat is one of the many gathering ideas they suggest. We all keep talking about getting together, and I really think our church needs something to interest younger ladies in. I also think it is important for the younger ladies to grow relationships with the older (young at heart) ladies who can offer them insight, guidance, and advice. Unless you are involved in WMU there is nothing for you at our church. I know that Betty has expressed an interest in doing something along these line herself. This could also be used as a great outreach tool. Look it over and let me know what you think (the link is at the top). I say lets go for it!

4 comments:

Shelia said...

Looks great Nita! I think its time we all got together, learn from one another and grow with Christ!

Judy said...

Yea! I've also wanted to do something like this for a long time..In the Lord's time I hope to use our home in GA as a reteat...I would love to get together with you yugins...you know don't you that this is a sign of the end of time when the "public" church goes back to small "in home" close knit groups ...?ooooooo

AmyWhit said...

I'd be willing to take a look at it too.

Anonymous said...

Lets do it, count me in!