Friday, May 2, 2008

Sandi and John

These two were on my heart today. This is my cousin Sandi and her new husband John. They just got married on the 28th. John found out in Feb. that he has terminal cancer. He has been to the Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville and they have told him there is nothing more they can do for him. Please be in prayer for these two. Sandi has never had luck in the man department until she found John. He is a super great guy and I know she will be very lost without him. I am so glad she decided to get married and I wish them much happiness!

4 comments:

Nancy S. said...

Oh my gosh how sad I'm so sorry. We just never know what the future holds for us do we? We will pray for a miracle for Sandi and John.

Judy said...

I am so sorry about the cancer.. but happy they have each other. I hope they live life to the fullest ... and we'll pray too..

Anonymous said...

Oh my there are so many thing people say but they just don't mean that much. I am sorry for this young couple. Will be praying for both of them.

Shelia said...

Prayers for peace and fullfillment are shooting up babe.