Friday, June 15, 2007

Dogs Life


Tell me this little guys not spoiled....This is Oscar the family baby. We rescued him from the animal shelter about 5 years ago. How this cutie ended up there is a mystery. He is the sweetest boy ever, i can't imagine someone not wanting him. On the other hand if they lost him I know they must have been heart broken. We have 2 other dogs as well but according to Russell they are "Working Dogs" (a 7 year old black lab and a 3year old blue tic beagle) Russell says all dogs should serve a purpose.....well Oscar's is to lead a Life of Leisure!!! He not only gets the privilege of staying inside he gets his own pillow....If any of you have ever been owned by a dachie you will understand how these little guys just move in and take over!!!!

5 comments:

AmyWhit said...

LOL @ him having his own pillow. I've never been owned by a dachie, but I lost my heart once to a big ol' Bassett. My Roscoe used to try to make ME sleep at the foot of my own bed!

Love the second picture, Anita. He's a cutie.

Shelia said...

~raises hand~"hi my name is Shelia, and I was owned by a westie" LOL gotta love em!

Judy said...

I've never been allowed to have a dog. I'm afraid that Wayne is worse than Russell...NO dogs in the house.

But he sure is cute, and looks like knows his way around the Dogs Life!

oldav8r said...

Russell sounds like my Dad. When I was young we only had one house dog and thats cause my Mom's sister gave it away. We were the third family to try and keep this dog. A Chihuahua---every body hated that dog!!! Dogs are supposed to hunt or guard---bla, bla, bla!

jamie said...

Harley, my golden retreiver, who I am NOT owned by, tries this at my house. He even tries to sit in the recliner. But, Daisy a pekinese mix who now lives with my Granny H. lives the life. She didn't like the snow, so when we were in DC, we had to get her back south! I miss her!!