Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Dolphin Research Center



The Dolphins at the Research Center were our neighbors while in the Keys. The cost to get in the Center was $28.00 per person, a dolphin encounter cost a mere $100.00 per person. A swim with them would set you back $200.00. Needless to say we choose the free show from our dock!! Every morning at 9:00am we would gather at the dock for a show. However I was never quick enough to catch a dolphin in the air. If you look close you can see a splash!! Oh well....I thought the pictures were nice anyway. I don't think you can take a bad picture there, everything is so beautiful!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well this dolfin encounter was opn the expensive side. I like your approach better.

AmyWhit said...

Wouldn't it be so neat to swim with them though?! Very cool. I see the splash. The first picture is my favorite with all the greenery in it. Very pretty.

Judy said...

Now that is expensive! It would be neat to swim with 'em..They always seen so gentle.

I like the first one too.

jamie said...

I love the first picture as well.. Oh I would love to be there right now!!

You could have just jumped in from your dock and swam over to them!!for free and maybe a night in jail!! LOL....