Thursday, July 5, 2007

Happy 4th of July


Ok so I'm a day late....can't download from home! Good thing my boss is so laid back! Well my 4th was not very interesting. I spent the day doing laundry and getting ready for our trip to the Keys. We will be leaving in the wee hours of the morning Sat. I took a picture of my suitcase.....how am I gonna fit all this stuff???? I do not know how to pack light, I always take way to much. I plan to take my laptop and my camera so I can blog on location!! The Crosby's and the Stanley's will be going with us, sooo I should have some interesting pictures to share!!

4 comments:

AmyWhit said...

Girl, you need to take a picture of the inside of your suitcase once you fit all that stuff inside! LOL. Have fun in the Keys!

Anonymous said...

Oh girl you need a bigger suitcase---how will I ever fit in your small one? LOL Have a wonderfule time and just relax!

Judy said...

My suite case is always over the 50# limit at the airport..

Have a great time, be extra careful and can't wait to see the pictures.

Shelia said...

You have to sit on it and make Russell zip it up! LOL Have the best time!