Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Florida Keys Sunset



We made it back from our vacation to the Keys! Boy is that a long ride, but worth every mile! A great time was had by all. The first night there I got a pic of the most amazing sunset, no other sunset the rest of the week came any where close to topping this one. I got some great shots with the under water camera as well but have not gotten them developed yet. I did not have an Internet connection there so I really missed the blog. Couldn't wait to get home and see what I missed!! Cindy extended her vacation and spent an extra week with us. She has some beautiful pictures too. She also has a good sunset pic that I hope she'll post as well.....

4 comments:

Judy said...

Oh Nita, that is wonderful...just what you needed to see, to make that long ride worth it. It is a long way down. I haven't made that trip ..lets see ...since I've been married to Wayne..Went when I was in high school a couple times LOVED it. so different from here.

Glad you are home safe..and you are right I may need that number after the boys..no they were really good.

AmyWhit said...

Gorgeous! Glad you had fun and got to relax and get away from it all for a little while. We're also glad you're back!

Anonymous said...

Anita that is an amazing shot. So glad everyone had a good time. Welcome back to the blog, missed you.

jamie said...

That is GORGEOUS!! I miss views like that!! I was wondering where you went to!! Glad you had a good time!