Monday, July 30, 2007

Lake Murray





The boys and I spent this weekend in Columbia with my brother Barry. Saturday we went out to Lake Murray for his step daughters 7th birthday. She adores Bret (go figure??) so she was very excited about showing off her new cousin!! We had a great time, the weather was grey and cloudy but everyone thought it was perfect. (nice and cool) The 1st picture is from their wedding back in April at her mothers home in St. Helena. Diana was a Beaufort girl, born and raised here until she went off to USC and she never came back!! It was a little scary being the only Clemson fan up there in Gamecock Country!!!

6 comments:

Shelia said...

Yeah, I'd have to say you were pretty brave going up there! LOL That beach looks so fun!

AmyWhit said...

WOW! what a great place to take photos! That third photo is great. And I love their shirts in the first one. "Life is good".

Judy said...

Gosh I haven't been to Lake Murray lets see...since I married Wayne. Ha

I saw Barry and met his wife yesterday.

I like the 3rd photo too.

Queen of Foo Foo said...

Lake Murray looks very nice.

Anonymous said...

So glad you got to spend time with the family. I like the life is Good t-shirts too. An overcast day is great for the lake, you just don't know when you are getting sunburnt!

jamie said...

That beach looks so wonderful!! At this point I will take anything that has WARM sunshine!! Even in the summer, it can still get chilly here!!