Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Beautiful People


My post today is on my nephew John Dallas and his beautiful family. These are pictures that his wife has taken. I wanted to share them with yall. These people are BEAUTIFUL, and I'm not just saying that b/c they are my family. Look at them! They look like models, they live in a beautiful location (Hawaii) and the cat is even beautiful. John is the son of my sister Lisa who died at age 29 in 1992. Lisa was married to Dean Pittinger they lived in Early Branch. Their family has seen alot of tragedy. Lisa and Dean lost their 1st child (DJ) when he was 2 years old. He drowned in a family pond that we all grew up around. Lisa was 9mths pregnant with John Dallas when DJ died. DJ died on March 14th and John was born on March 26th. Lisa died in a car accident and not even a year later her children's grandfather also died in a car wreck. Dean raised these boys by himself and quite well I might add. Dustin who is the youngest is in college at Lander and John is in the Army. I know my sister would be so proud of them. She would be bragging on these BEAUTIFUL grand children for sure!!

6 comments:

AmyWhit said...

Beautiful family, indeed. That little girl has the posing mastered! Beautiful sunset too. They've had more than their fair share of tragedies, but hopefully they are closer to one another because of them.

Queen of Foo Foo said...

The boys have done quite well in life. John Dallas does have a beautiful family. They do have a great place to live. To get stationed in a Tropical Paradise not too bad.

Judy said...

Anita, that is such an encouraging story, Such a ture testimoney that when life is not "fair" it behoves us all not to dwell on it be to push on, Thank you for sharing it with us.

As a grandmother...you bet Lisa is smiling...BIG!

Anonymous said...

I love the pic of Dean and the baby. It is one of the that tug at your heart. For all the bad, God has given them some blessing to move forward with. Great testimonial.

Shelia said...

Anita, the best post yet girl. Just beautiful and I love the family story. You are a good strong woman babe!

Heather said...

Beautiful story Anita! I know your sister is looking down on them and smiling in heaven with all the other angels.

In the picture my favorite is the beautiful blonde with the very relaxed cat. Great pictures together.