Monday, August 20, 2007

Gurl Time


I got to spend some quality time with my brother's girls this weekend! Alishia is the blonde the other one is Jessie. When they were younger they used to spend alot of time at my house. We would hang out and watch movies, paint our nails and talk about boys!! Now that we are older and busy with familes of our on we don't get to do this as much. It was nice too catch up. I am very proud of them both. Jess is very laid back, sweet and easy going. Alishia on the other hand the is the crazy, out spoken, free spirited one! I love them both very much and hope to do some more girl time soon!!

4 comments:

Judy said...

Nothing like sending time with those you love...

Who on their dying bed ever said I wish I'd spent more time at work??

Good job there Aunt Nita

Queen of Foo Foo said...

Wow Alisha does look like Lisa. Both are very pretty girls. Glad ya'll got time together.

AmyWhit said...

Girl time is priceless! I'm glad you got to enjoy your girls!

jamie said...

I love having girl time!!! There is nothing like having pizza, drinking shirley temples, and painting your nails, with a movie going on!!!

You need a break from those boys every now and then!!! Just to catch up on what girls do!!!LOL!!