Friday, August 17, 2007

Great Aunt Again




We have new additions in the Smith Family! John Alston Pittinger is 4 weeks old. He is my sister Lisa's grandson. His dad, John Dallas (my nephew) is in the Army and stationed in Hawaii. He is on our prayer list at church, he spent a year in Iraq but is home safe now! They are expecting to get transferred back this way soon.

This second little cutie is Mackinsey Lynn Baker and she is 12 weeks old. She is the daughter of my niece Jessie. Jessie is my brother Barry's daughter, and they live in Walterboro. I know we should not have favorites, but Jess has always been mine!! I am very proud of her, she has grown into a very sweet and strong lady! She is great mother!

Both of these additions make #3 for Jessie and John. I don't know how these young moms do it!!

So I have been a great Aunt 11 times now and there is still one more on the way!!

4 comments:

Queen of Foo Foo said...

Cute babies! The family is steadily growing.

Judy said...

Beautiful babies..I remember Jessie when she was little, running around th softball fields.


Lord...I'm old.

AmyWhit said...

What adorable babies. I'm partial to little boy babies...they turn into Mama's boys! Congratulations Great-Aunt Anita! I can't wait for my new nephew to make his arrival. He will arrive this coming Thursday, if not before.

jamie said...

AWWW!!! What cute babies!! I bet they are excited to return from Hawaii!!! Do they feel as isolated as I do??? Well, at least they are in a warm spot! Your spider and fish are good pics also!!