Friday, August 24, 2007

Faith


Because of my faith in Jesus Christ, I can face each new day knowing I am never alone. Every new day brings renewed hope and peace in knowing that no matter how bad yesterday was or what happens today the Lord is with me. I have had many trials and tribulations in my life but they have shaped me and molded into who I am. Some days my walk with the Lord is closer than others. Each new sunrise brings another chance at getting closer to being the person God created me to be. So this is my picture of today's sunrise and how it reminds me of my FAITH!
If you look closely at the clouds, it looks like the wings of a dove. All week I was thinking of using a picture of a dove for this challenge. This morning on my way to work I saw this sunrise and changed my mind. When I snapped the pic I did not notice the dove. Once I blogged the photo it appeared to me, the Lord sent me my dove! Can you see it?

7 comments:

Judy said...

WOW! Very Beautiful..God is so awesome!

Queen of Foo Foo said...

Beautiful picture! He knew what you wanted for today.

Heather said...

I have tried for so long to get some pictures of the sun's rays! Mine never turn out.

Beautiful message and pictures!

AmyWhit said...

I see the dove too! Very awesome!

jamie said...

I can see it!! Through faith, God brought you your dove!! Awesome!!

Anonymous said...

God provides more than we need, sometimes what we want! God is good all the time.

Shelia said...

Beautiful girl! Great message to boot!